Monday, June 27, 2011

The Weekend Strikes Back...

First up, the good part  :)

I received my model from Freebooter for Sean's campaign last week, along with Kara Sloans right arm (Warmachine Warcaster), and grafted the two together during D&D last week. Its a bit rough but once painted, no-one will know the difference hopefully. With a bit of luck I'll get started on her this week. She is going to look a little "pirate-ish" for a wild west inspired campaign, but that's beside the point.



The bad side of course was that I managed to aggravate an old issue with my back muscles (who would have known there were some...) after painting on Sunday. So managed to get nothing done in the evening and spent all of today slowly moving around the house as doing anything except lying face down resulted in pain... Needless to say I am keen to see the back of last weekend  :)

No comments: